Fancy joining our team? Love tea? Love customers? Love admin? Well we've got an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join our team on a 12 month fixed term basis (maternity cover), a growing Belfast company with strong ethics, that values their Team members, and, all working together, producing loose leaf teas, herbal infusions and fruit blends from all over the world. FSt. George’s Market, the company has now grown to become marketsDespite its growth, Suki Tea has remained steadfast in its mission to build a global community of loose leaf tea drinkers who truly appreciate the ritual of great tasting, honest tea. You will provide an accurate and timely administrative function within the company, as well as providing a high level of customer service to all our Suki Tea Customers and community.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Ensure that incoming calls are answered in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner, directing as appropriate, taking messages, and/or promptly dealing with queries.
- All aspects of order processing on a computerised accounts system (SAGE Line 50)
- Performing sales to customers both face-to-face and over the phone.
- General administrative support for sales, marketing, purchasing and finance.
- Any other duties within reason and capability as determined by management
- Good standard of secondary education, at least 5 GCSE’s grade C or above (including Maths & English)
- Previous experience working in an office administration environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service and customer care
- Proficient in use of computers (word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet)
- Experience of basic order processing and bookkeeping computerised accountancy packages (especially SAGE Line 50)
- A strong communicator and team player
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- A willingness and ability to work flexibly to ensure customers and colleagues are supported and business needs are met
Contract Type Maternity Cover: 12 month fixed term contract, Part Time
30 hours per week, Tuesday - Friday.
Closing Date: 12noon on Friday 29th June
To apply complete our online application, submit your CV and Monitoring Form
Suki Teahouse Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity.