Our brand new Autumn tea brought to you for the first time this month to celebrate what we think is the best flavour of the season, the comforting, smooth sweetness of spiced pumpkin pie, try yours today using one of the three methods below:
Spiced Pumpkin Pie: The Original
- Bring some freshly drawn water to the boil
- Infuse one heaped tea measure per pot and brew for 8-10 minutes.
- Watch as the warm colour and aromas start to explode.
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Steamer
- Place one heaped teaspoon of Spiced Pumpkin Pie in a cup and infuse in a small amount of freshly boiled water (roughly the same amount as a double espresso shot).
- Brew for 8-10 minutes.
- Make up some steamed milk and combine with the brewed tea.
Spiced Pumpkin Latté
- Infuse one heaped teaspoon per cup in freshly boiled water (roughly the same amount as a double espresso) and brew for 8-10 minutes.
- Next add a single shot of espresso to the brewed tea
- Prepare some steamed milk and combine with the tea/espresso mix