You'll work in a team to actively promote the company vision and values through the Marketing Strategy, we are looking for someone to effectively contribute to, coordinate the planning of, and implement a robust global sales and marketing strategy aimed at increasing the company profile through conveying the Brand Identity, Vision and Values in target markets and ultimately growing the business through account management of foodservice and retail sales. To contribute to NPD development and effectively manage NPD projects as per the business strategy. Within a culture of drive and innovation, you will have the chance to learn, progress and grow in a continuously evolving industry.
- A brand ambassador: To actively promote the company vision and values in everything that is promoted internally or externally. Protect the Suki brand by ensuring the brand guidelines are up to date and being adhered to by the wider network.
- To co-ordinate, plan and implement the marketing strategy for the foodservice channel conveying the vision and values of the company by account management
- Assist in development and implementation of a customer care plan.
- Assist & progress NPD projects through effective project management.
- Innovation team member: Promote the scheme internally to motivate all staff members to make use of the innovation scheme, gather the innovation team up monthly to perform a review of any submissions.
- Part of the Sales & Marketing team reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a marketing, communications or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- A clear understanding of the marketing process
- Able to work independently and without close direction
- Proactive and positive approach toward working in a busy office environment with the ability to form productive working relationships at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in database management and MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Enthusiastic and articulate, as a Marketing Executive, you must be a highly creative thinker with fantastic presentation and rapport-building skills.
- As a small team the successful person would need to be able / willing to step into a variety of situations to represent the company and ensure business needs are met.
Sound like your cup of tea? (Sorry!)
Follow this link to apply - http://w3rl.co/12b9M