Happy Hallowe’en from all at Suki HQ - click here for the ingredients needed to create your own Blood Orange Punch!
- 1 Teapot of Suki Tea’s blood-orange blend, chilled
- 1 bottle of natural fizzy orange,
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 dashes bitters
- 1 blood orange, cut into thick wedges and frozen
- 1 orange, cut into thick wedges and frozen
- 6 drops Suki Tea Secret Potion (Tangy Lime tea)
- Jelly sweets for decoration
For an Adult version add:
- A few shots of lightly spiced rum,
- Fill ice cube trays with fizzy orange juice, and freeze.
- To make punch, stir remaining blood orange tea, fizzy orange, the squeeze of lime, Suki Tea secret potion, and bitters into a punch bowl (or pumpkin bowl if you have one)
- Adults – add rum at this point!
- Stir, whilst repeating your “go to” spell (optional)
- Add in snakes, teeth and red laces
- Stir again!
- Before serving, add frozen orange slices and ice cubes
Happy Hallowe’en from all at Suki HQ!