A beautiful blend, White peony tea leaves blended with the delicate flavour of elderflower and decorated with pretty marigold blossoms, a sophisticated flavour, with a peachy, elderflower aroma this offers up a delicate blend will allow you to take that deep breath and relax. Amazing as an iced tea or with lemonade, also a perfect addition to that G&T you are dreaming of!
- Suki White Tea Elderflower
- Cold Brewer or tea pockets
- Cold water
- Soda water and fresh mint
- Steep the white tea leaves in cold water for 24h (we recommend 4g to 250ml of water, in your jug. 2 tea scoops of White Tea Elderflower)
- Once brewed, remove the leaves, store in the fridge and consume within 24hrs
- Serve with a squeeze of lime & top up with soda water and garnish with fresh mint
- Sweeten to taste with some Panela sugar if you want a little more sweetness to your tea (optional)
You can apply these brewing methods to any of our loose leaf teas...
Cold Brewing Method
Loose Leaf Cold Brew
Place 8g tea leaf into the Suki teapot strainer, fill up with cold water as you would do with hot water, making sure the tea leaves are soaked in water. Refrigerate overnight, add to your serving glass full of ice and Enjoy!
Pyramid Tea Bag Cold Brew
Take one pyramid bag, place into water bottle or (the perfect) cold brew jug (whatever you want to serve the Iced Tea from), Pour 1 - 1.5 L cold water, Stir well, allow to refrigerate overnight, add to your serving glass full of ice and enjoy!
Hot Brewing Method
Loose Leaf Iced Tea
For one Jug of Iced Tea - add 8g of loose leaf tea to the jug, gently pour 1 cup of hot water first onto the tea leaves, next add 3 cups of cold water, place in the fridge and let it brew, usually for 2 - 6 hours dependent on desired strength. Pour tea over ice cubes and Enjoy!