SUKI Tea are hiring...
37.5 hours per week / 12-month maternity cover
A key role within the team shaping and building the Suki brand, creating and delivering exceptional digital marketing strategies across our online platforms, engaging and growing our online dedicated tea community.
If you are the kind of person who does not settle for less, and wants to immerse yourself in the world of really good tea with an industry-leading company, then follow your next adventure here . . .
As one of the UK & Ireland’s best loose tea companies, we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our TEAm as Digital Marketing Executive. This role is a fixed term 12-month (maternity cover) full time position, creating and delivering exceptional digital marketing strategies across our online platforms, to engage and grow our dedicated tea community.
This is the job for you if:
• You have a passion for engaging and building strong brand communities and are driven by targets
• You love working with people and building relationships
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Creation of market-leading social media content across all brand platforms, driving account growth, website traffic, sales and community engagement, holding true to the brand message
• A brand ambassador: To actively promote the company vision and values both internally and externally, ensuring the brand is protected on its trajectory for growth by the wider network
The key responsibilities:
• Directly responsible for audience and sales growth through planned strategies. Setting growth targets, monitoring and reporting on delivery for online sales to include www.sukitea.com
• Work alongside & manage the supporting external agencies to include web developers and online advertising agencies and implement the marketing plan for success, ensuring excellent functionality for our online community
• Orchestrate and manage delivery of the online marketing communications and campaigns, co-ordinating the execution of engaging POS, marketing materials and content to grow brand awareness in line with the Company Vision and Growth Plan.
• Manage a range of marketing and promotional activities for the company, including video content, images, digital marketing and social media content, and campaigns including email marketing campaigns.
• Management of paid social campaigns in house
• E-Commerce customer service – deliver exceptional customer service by being the first point of contact for customer enquiries with follow up on each of these in a timely manner
Could this be the perfect opportunity for you?
• Bachelor's degree/ Post Graduate Degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
• Excellent knowledge of digital and design tools such as Canva and all social media platforms
• Experience of Google analytics
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail, personal organisation, and ability to work effectively without supervision.
• Flexible nature, showing initiative and resourcefulness
• Experience working with CMS including WordPress and Magento
• Experience of working within an FMCG environment
Is SUKI the right choice for you?
We are fiercely proud of our Company and the way we do business. Our great-tasting products, the strong relationships we have built over our 17 years in business, our tea community, and our SUKI TEAm. The average length of service of our TEAm members now stands at 10 years, a testimony in itself.
Suki is currently based in Belfast, but with investment in a new site to deliver on the growth opportunities, we are moving to Lisburn later this year. Exciting times with an exciting future ahead!
We require two pieces of information from you. To apply, please send CV and Cover Letter
explaining why this is the job for you: [email protected]
All Cover Letters and CVs should be submitted by 5.00p.m. on Monday 13th June.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Full time role (37.5 hours per week). Exact hours can be agreed with the successful candidate.