An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Office Administrator to join our team in Suki Teahouse Ltd, a growing Belfast company with strong ethics, that values their TEAm members, and, all working together, produces big leaf, big flavour, and best quality teas selling to the UK, Ireland and throughout the world.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will provide an accurate and timely administrative function within the company:
- General administrative support for sales, marketing, technical, and finance function of the business.
- Ensure that incoming calls are answered in a professional, efficient and friendly manner, directing as appropriate, taking messages and/or promptly dealing with queries.
- All aspects of sales and order processing on a computerised accounts system (SAGE Line 50)
- Any other duties within reason and capability as determined by management.
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above, or equivalent (to include Maths & English)
- Previous experience in office administration, including dealing with customer enquiries.
- Proficient in use of computers (word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet)
- Experience of basic order processing and bookkeeping computerised accountancy packages (especially SAGE Line 50)
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service and customer care
- A strong communicator, both oral and written, and a good team player
- Evidence of good organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met
Closing Date: 4th September, 2017 at 5.00pm
Application method: To apply complete our online application, submit your CV and Monitoring Form.