What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 tsp SUKI Mince Pie Tea
- 1 Mug of Milk
- 3-4 tsp Hot Chocolate Powder
- Your favourite festive cup!
1. Heat milk (1 mug per person) in a saucepan for approximately 3 minutes on low-medium temperature.
2. Add 1 1/2 tsp of Mince Pie tea to a t-sac and add to the saucepan of milk. Let tea infuse and continue to heat on a low temperature for 3-5 minutes.
3. Squeeze the t-sac with the back of your spoon and remove from milk. Dispose of t-sac in food waste bin.
4. Add 3-4 tsp of your chosen hot chocolate powder and stir until powder has dissolved into milk.
5. Pour your Mince Pie Hot Chocolate from the saucepan into your favourite festive mug and decorate as you like.. We suggest a layer of whipped cream sprinkled with cocoa powder or a little bit of cinnamon.. mmmm!
Best enjoyed in your favourite warm pjs, under a blanket with a Christmas movie on! Why not treat yourself to a warm mince pie on the side too? They pair so perfectly together!
Mince Pie tea is only £2.50 for the rest of November! If you make our Mince Pie Hot Chocolate make sure you send us a photo, we'd love to see how you are enjoying yours! Tag us @sukitea #sukitea