This Peach iced tea is similar to the ones you may be used to, you can choose how sweet you want this Iced tea to be... as we want to warn you, this recipe is for a sweet Peach Iced tea however you can always skip step 1 and just follow steps 2-4 for a delicious sugar free Peach iced tea!
What you’ll need for this Iced Tea
- 1 pack Black Tea: Belfast Brew / Breakfast Tea
- 3 Peaches
- Additional Fruit if desired; Orange, Lemon, Lime, Strawberries
- 1 Suki Teapot
- 1 serving glass with Ice/Iced Tea Jug
- Bring sugar, water, and peaches to boil in a small saucepan over a low heat - once the sugar is dissolved, cover, remove from heat and let steep for about 25-30 minutes.
- Next put the kettle on to Boil, add two spoonfuls of Belfast Brew into the teapot then add boiling water and leave to Brew for about 7 minutes.
- In this Brewing time, add your additional chopped and sliced fruit to your Jug or pitcher - we added extra Peach slices, plus some strawberries and wedges of orange & lemons
- Lastly add plenty of ice to your Jug/Pitcher and pour the freshly brewed tea over the ice, enjoy!
Don't forget we have a number of our existing range of teas that can be enjoyed cold as well as hot, plus we have two iced tea only infusions - Iced Apple Tea and Iced Raspberry & Vanilla for these all you need to do is add water and a couple of ice cubes! Fruit and alcohol extras are optional!
As you already know PepperBerry Iced Tea is a firm favourite at Suki HQ but this month is about exploring the world of cold brew tea - don't worry if it's your favourite you can still find that iced tea recipe on our blog!
To get you started on a journey of Iced Teas, we've outlined a general method which you can apply to most tea... any questions just ask on our social channels, under this post or via firstname.lastname@example.org!
Iced Tea Method
For one Jug of Iced Tea - add 8g of loose leaf tea to the jug, gently pour 1 cup of hot water first onto the tea leaves, next add 3 cups of cold water, place in the fridge and let it brew, usually for 2 - 6 hours dependent on desired strength. Pour tea over ice cubes and Enjoy!
Cold brew tea is the new cool drink of the Summer - with so many different varieties to choose from, begin your Cold Brew Tea journey with Suki Tea today...
Cold Brew Method
It's so easy, give it a go this weekend!
Steep a few scoops of the tea in cold water for 24 hours in a fridge at less than 5oC. After that remove the steeped tea leaves from the jug and serve over fruit ice cubes! Enjoy any remaining cold brew tea for the next 24 hours!
If you guys have any suggestions for us throughout National Iced Tea Month, just leave us a comment below or email email@example.com and of course if we feature yours you could find something nice in the post!