What you’ll need
- 1 pack Suki Tea Red Berry
- 1 pack Suki Tea Peppermint
- Fruit – Strawberries, Raspberries, Orange, Lemon, Apple
- 1 Teapot
- 1 Measuring Spoon
- A Kettle
- Glass for serving
- Start by chopping the fruit up
- Put the Kettle on to Boil
- Add one good spoonful of Red Berry to the teapot
- Add one good spoonful of Peppermint to the teapot
- Add the boiling water to the teapot
- Leave to Brew for 5 minutes
- In this time, add the ice and fresh fruit to your serving glass
- Pour brewed “Pepperberry” over Ice and ENJOY!
You can used our Pyramid Bags of Red Berry & Peppermint.
Begin the same way as above
Instead of the loose leaf - add one Red Berry Pyramid and one Peppermint Pyramid to the serving glass and pour about 1 inch of boiling water and allow to steep for 5 mins.
Add the ice and fruit to the tea in the glass and top up with cold water, stir and ENJOY!
For a cheeky tipple:
Steep the Red Berry & Peppermint Pyramids in Ice for one minute - add a shot of Jamesons and Ginger Ale…enjoy responsibly!