We are currently on the hunt someone new to join our growing team at Suki HQ. This is an exciting opportunity one for someone looking a new part time role in Belfast! We need an Office Administrator to join our team in Suki Tea. We are a growing Belfast company with strong ethics, we value each and every one of our TEAm members, and working together we produce big leaf, big flavour and best quality teas selling to the UK, Ireland and throughout the world.
Position: Office Administrator
Working Pattern: 22.5 hrs per week – working pattern to be agreed with the successful candidate between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Location: Suki Teahouse Ltd, 155 Northumberland Street, Belfast, BT13 2JF
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Employment Type:Maternity Cover – 6-month fixed term contract
Commencing:7th May, 2019
Delivering excellent customer service:
- Ensuring that incoming calls and visitors are all welcomed in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. Directing calls as appropriate, taking messages and promptly dealing with queries to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Performing all aspects of customer order processing on SAGE Line 50, ensuring accurate and timely turnaround of orders to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Liaising with customers on their account status and dispatch of goods.
- Supporting administration for Finance and Sales:
- Performing administrative month end procedures (stock and sales updates)
- General office administration support for Finance and Sales.
- Any other duties within reason and capability, as determined by the Manager.
- Good standard of secondary education, at least 5 GCSE’s above grade C (including Maths & English)
- Previous experience working in an office administration environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service and customer care
- Proficient in use of computers (word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet)
- Experience of basic order processing and bookkeeping computerised accountancy packages (especially SAGE Line 50)
- A strong communicator and team player
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- A willingness and ability to work flexibly to ensure customers and colleagues are supported and business needs are met
Closing Date: 5.00p.m. Tuesday 30th April