We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team on a fixed-term, Maternity leave contract. You will effectively contribute to and implement a robust sales and marketing strategy aimed at increasing Suki Tea’s profile in the foodservice industry. You will play a key role in raising the company’s profile through a range of marketing communications activity and conveying the brand identity, vision and values to our target markets. The successful candidate will also contribute to NPD and project management in line with the business strategy. Working within a culture of drive and innovation, you will have the chance to learn, progress and grow in a continuously evolving and exciting industry.
- Implement the Sales & Marketing plan for the growth of Suki Tea’s foodservice channel and communicate product, brand and company messages effectively to the target audience.
- Perform market research on new products and emerging markets.
- Develop and promote regular, relevant content for the foodservice audience in line with the Sales and Marketing plan for this channel.
- Effectively present marketing content to the sales team.
- E-marketing to include maintenance of Trade blog, email marketing and development of Trade website.
- Event management for both trade and consumer events/shows.
- Responsible for marketing and brand activity including sponsorships, charity and other third-party partnerships.
- Liaise with designers, printers and other creative agencies on design and print projects.
- Ensure that the Suki Tea brand, company vision and mission are promoted and that brand guidelines are being adhered to by customers, distributors and third-party partners alike.
- Project Management Co-Ordinator for NPD which will involve overseeing the progress of all live projects.
- Effectively manage NPD projects to launch and monitor success.
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Experience of copywriting and developing creative content for blogs, presentations, articles, proposals, etc.
- Experience in email marketing
- Previous experience in product marketing
- Experience of working with designers to produce printed marketing literature, POS, packaging, etc.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive, positive and flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, articulate, a creative thinker with initiative.
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and other related design packages
- Experience of Content Management
- Previous experience in the food and drinks industry
- Knowledge of Project Management software tools (eg. Trello)
Sound like your cup of tea? (Sorry!)
To apply email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5pm, Thursday 23rd August
Suki Teahouse Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity.