An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team in Suki Teahouse Ltd, a growing Belfast company with strong ethics, that values their TEAm members, and, all working together, produces big leaf, big flavour, and best quality teas selling to the UK, Ireland and throughout the world.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse and Logistics Supervisor, you will be working as part of our team in a busy warehouse, you must be able to follow standard operating procedures whilst working in a methodical, accurate and timely manner.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders for wholesale and internet customers
- Accurate recording of goods in/out for all stock rotation and traceability
- Liaising with couriers for prompt dispatch of goods
- Basic administration and paperwork
- Coordinating dispatch and delivery of goods out
- Participation in warehouse daily and weekly cleaning procedures
- To liaise closely and maintain a high level of communication with all staff in the stock, order processing and dispatch of goods to ensure the smooth functioning of the business
- Assisting in blending of raw materials into finished blends
- Setting up daily stock requirements for the production process
- Any other duties within reason and capability as determined by management
- Good standard of secondary education with a high degree of numeracy and literacy skills
- Good standard of computer literacy skills (email, word documents, excel, etc.)
- Experience working in a warehouse environment and order fulfillment (pick, pack, dispatch)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Experience of working in an accredited workplace with Quality Management Systems in place such as SALSA, BRC standard.
- A strong communicator and good team player
- Evidence of good organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Display a willingness and ability to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th May at 5.00pm
To join our team, you can complete our online application, submit your CV and Monitoring Form via this link.
Suki Teahouse Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity.