We're looking for exciting folks who want a job in the tea industry. Fancy joining our team? We've got two roles to be filled in the next few weeks:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join the team at Suki HQ, a growing Belfast company with strong ethics, that values their TEAm , whilst working together, produces big leaf, big flavour, and best quality teas selling to the UK, Ireland and across the world.
- Ensure that incoming calls are answered in a professional, efficient and friendly manner, directing as appropriate, taking messages and/or promptly dealing with queries.
- All aspects of order processing on a computerised accounts system (SAGE Line 50)
- Undertake basic bookkeeping activities including administration of monthly statements and assisting in credit control.
- Collating customer account data and data input.
- Performing sales to customers both face-to-face and over the phone.
- General administrative support for sales, marketing, purchasing and finance.
- Any other duties within reason and capability as determined by management.
Sound like something you could see yourself doing? Click the link above for more detail and to apply.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working warehouse assistant to join our small, friendly team in Belfast. You will be working as part of our team in a busy warehouse, under the guidance and direction of our warehouse supervisor and must be able to follow standard operating procedures whilst working in a methodical and tidy manner.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Pick, pack and dispatch for all orders
- Recording of goods in/out for all stock
- In house blending (full training will be supplied)
- Use of forklift (full training will be supplied)
- Participation in monthly stock take
- Basic administration/paperwork
- IT skills to include use of Excel and Outlook systems
- Participation in production ‘start of day’ procedure
- Participation in warehouse weekly cleaning procedure
- Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery
To liaise closely and maintain a high level of communication with the office, production and the customer to ensure the smooth functioning of the business.
Sound like something you would be interested in? Click the link above for more detail and to apply.