What you’ll need
- 200ml cold Suki white tea elderflower
- 1 tsp orange blossom honey (can alternatively use plain honey)
- 25ml elderflower cordial
- juice of 1 grapefruit
- 75ml vodka
- 300 ml prosecco
1. Start by brewing up the white tea elderflower. Brew for roughly 5 minutes and leave to cool. If you're having a party this can be prepared the day before and kept in the fridge until needed.
2. Pour the cooled white tea elderflower into a cocktail shaker along with the orange blossom honey, the elderflower cordial, the grapefruit juice and the healthy shot of vodka. Add a handful of ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into your chosen glass, top with prosecco & serve. Perfect for every festive celebration!